събота, 26 ноември 2016 г.

Review:Golden Rose Longstay Liquid Lipstick #10 (EN)






Hello everyone

Matte liquid lipsticks are must have for this season!

As you may know, I’m huge matte lipsticks fan and especially fan of Golden Rose Velvet Matte’s range (you can read more about them here:http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/06/reviewgolden-rose-velvet-matte_64.html and here too: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2016/02/reviewgolden-rose-velvet-matte-lipstick.html)

I was curious to try Golden Rose’s version of liquid matte lipsticks so I searched swatches on the shades they announced (mostly red and pink tones) and then I saw the shade that really got my attention i-m-m-e-d-i-a-t-l-y!






Maybe I really have to change the name of my blog topreslavasnudelipsticksobsession.blogspot.com ,but the truth is there are some many different variations on nude lipsticks that you always need another one, right?J

Today’s nude pick is super extraordinary type of nude, more of a taupe shade – really, really cool toned light brown nude with quite noticeable grey undertone. Beautiful






A few months back I was obsessed with the first taupe-ish  lipstick that was a huge hit on YouTubeLime Crime Cashmere,but right after that exploded the big scandal so I gave up on purchasing my dream taupe lipstick. Well, not so long after I found it in Golden RoseLongstay Liquid Matte Lipstick #10.

Color, is as I said, truly extraordinary for a nude shade lightmilky-brown, but grey-purpleish at the same time, 100% taupe. That is really specific shade that isn’t universal and won’t suit everyone. On my opinion this looks good on women with tan or medium skintone, for women with pale skin – I don’t think it would work.This is also not a color that would be your go-to everyday shade – you can’t wear it just with mascara on your eyelashes. Taupe shades require makeup on the eyes, I personally pair this lipstick with classic matte black eyeliner, or with eyeshadow in the same taupe shade, or with cool toned matte eyeshadows for a light smokey eyes. The blush I’m wearing with this lipstick is also cool toned as well – light baby pink with purple undertone. This might be a tricky shade, but it’s definitely worth it – it looks amazing, it’s really eyecatching and it’s a pop compared to the other old school nude shades









This lipstick has liquid mousse like consistency and you apply it using flat applicator that requires precise hand. When you apply it’s liquid but after 2 minutes it sets to a completely ultra matte finish.It feels a bit drying and if you do have dry lips like me you’ll have to hydrate them before application. Once applied this lipsticks stays on my lips forever – I talk, eat, drink and it’s still there like brand new. I don’t even carry it with me in my handbag for reapplication – I apply it once and at the end of the day I remove it whenever I remove all of my makeup. Longevityis crazy +10 hours, without fading away, cracking or bleeding. I’ve worn this for 4 months and I’ve wore it in 40OC as well as in rain or -5OC and I’m pleased with it. Golde Rose promisesultralongevity, kiss proof, waterproof and any color transfer and I have to admit with all of this on 100% -everything is true. Whenever there is crazy longevity there is also a drying moment as well – apply lip balm after wearing the lipstick for hydration and you won’t have problems with your lips. At least I don’t have with mine, and keep in mind that I have really dry lips in general.The lipstick has vanilla ice cream scent, which is noticeable only when you’re applying it and not even a second more (damn, you have no idea how much I hate vanilla!). You get 5,5ml amount.






I haven’t try any other of the Longstay liquid lipsticks because this was the only shade that got my attention so I can’t say if the other shades are as good as this one – you know that things may differ from shade to shade. On the Golden Rose’s official website I saw that soon they’re launching 5 new shades, 3 of them are brown-nude (Yeeey!) and I‘m looking forward to see the colors in real. I hope some of them would be wearable nude shade for everyday.                                        
         
I recommend Golden Rose’s Longstay lipstick and I can’t find any cons in this product – I like it a lot and the shade is so on point! It’s eye catching, it’s not for everyone, it’s tricky one to wear and to combine with the rest of the face makeup but I simply adore itJ

Have you tried Golden Rose’s liquid lipsticks and what are your thoughts?


Like my facebook page: https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for  morepictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone ♥


6 коментара: