вторник, 12 декември 2017 г.

Review:NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream & Eyeshadow #Seoul (EN)








Hello everyone

Today’s post is review on the duo Seoul by NYX: soft matte lip cream in crazy purple shade and single eyeshadow in matte pastel beige.  







Other related posts – reviews on the rest of the duos from the advent calendar Wanderlust you can find in here:  


 









 













Liquid lipstick or how NYX called it “soft matte lip cream” is in unusual pure purple shade with blue undertone pretty crazy color that doesn’t look good on everyone, including me :D  I can see only a fair woman rocking it – somehow on women that have fair skin, light hair & eyes these purple & vamp shades doesn’t look unnatural and intrusive (I’ll give this lipstick to one of my girlfriends that is exactly this type of woman and she rocks this purple lipsticks)  







Seoul has quite good characteristics though nice pigmentation, application and longevity. I pay attention to the fact that on my yellow toned skin this lipstick has reddish undertone and it turns looking like purple fuchsia on my lips, so in case you’re into this shade I highly recommend you to try it before buy it – this way you won’t be surprised if the lipstick turns fuchsia or even dark pink on your lips, depending on your skintone.  






Eyeshadow in the shade Seoul is in matte, light beige shade with yellow undertone which might look as the most boring shade in the world to some of you but I really like it – exactly eyeshadow like this I use on everyday bases to set my eyeshadow primer and this way  the eyeshadows I apply later blend so much easily. 







I couldn’t make a proper swatch on my skin because Seoul has light to medium pigmentation and when applied on the skin it just evens out the skintone a bit, but doesn’t really show off.  Seoul reminds me a lot of the light shade from the palette by Flormar Taste of Chocolate, which as you can tell I'm using a lot - nearly everytime I do my makeup. NYX's eyeshadow is a bit dryer and pinker compared to Flormar.


The duo Seoul by NYX is nicely paired on my opinion - I think that purple, deep pink and similar vamp lipsticks should be worn with minimalistic eye makeup, most likely with neutral eyeshadow and black eyeliner. 

The lipstick doesn't suit me at all so that's why I'm giving it to a friend of mine which looks so good in vamp shades. The eyeshadow I'm going to use after I finish with the similar one by Flormar – for me this shade matte ivory eyeshadow with yellow undertone is a must product whenever I'm doing my makeup, no matter how boring they look.





Have you tried the duo Seoul by NYX and what is your opinion about it?
Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow men on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
Have a nice evening♥


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар