неделя, 31 декември 2017 г.

NOTD:Golden Fantasy |Essence The Gel #44 On Air| (EN)






Hello everyone

New Year’s Eve is right around the corner and I decided to share with you my festive manicure – this year I decided to go for golden manicure and I’ve used Essence The Gel 44 On Air.

Essence The Gel 44 On Air is in golden-platinum shade and it has sparkly finish if you decided to paint your entire manicure with On Air my advice is to go for classic-mono-color outfit (my choice is all black outfit) just so the manicure is the main accent in this look and you do not look overdone or kitschy.





44 On Air has really good characteristics wide brush that covers the entire nail with one swipe, great longevity, it dries out quickly and it’s easy to take off. Finish is semi-matte due to the glitter chunks and that’s why it feels a bit uneven, like a soft sand effect so I put 2 coats of top coat over it – to smooth the surface and to add dimension to the manicure.





The shade of 44 On Air is golden-platinum: depending on your skintone it might look more golden or more platinum. No doubt this shade doesn’t suit everyone and it’s definitely not an everyday shade to go for – I personally prefer to wear it as an accent on the middle fingers on everyday bases, paired with neutral nude nail polish.  





I’ll go for an entirely golden manicure only during holiday season & special occasions – this time I decided my nails would be the main accent in my outfit which consist of classic black dress & black stilettos. I definitely follow the rule: golden manicure requires suitable outfit, look and occasion.


What type of manicure you are planning to wear on New Year’s Eve?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening♥

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар