събота, 2 декември 2017 г.

Favorites:Everyday Makeup Essentials |Autumn Edition 2017| (EN)








Hello everyone

Autumn is almost over and I wanted to share with you the products I’ve used on everyday bases during this season. The previous post about my everyday makeup essentials for summer 2017 you can read here:
Let’s start off with

Face:





1.Foundation Max Factor FaceFinity 3in1 50 Natural & Healthy Skin Harmony75 Golden

I wear these foundations together because FaceFinity 3in1 is a bit light for me and Healthy Skin Harmony – dark, so I mix them together. Both foundations are lightweight, with light to medium coverage and semi-matte finish, look natural when applied and don’t irritate my sensitive skin. Longevity isn’t perfect duo to my super oily skin but I always apply loose powder to set my foundation (Bourjois Loose Powder #01 Peach – review here) and this way my skin looks good for about 8 to 10 hrs. Review on these foundations will be up soon! 

2. Milani Baked Blush in the shade Berry Amore

Recently I’ve posted full review on this blush here. Beside as blush I like to use this product as eyeshadow (you will read about how I use it below).  The shade Berry Amore is so autumn – warm orange-brown shade with red undertone and gold shimmers.  It looks super pretty on the cheeks and it gives that glow from within, plus I don’t need a highlighter while wearing it. Favorite! 

3.Contouring palette Miss Sporty Mission Contour

During the summer I didn’t contour my face at all and I stick to wearing blush & highlighter, but during the autumn I get my hands on the contouring products.  This contouring palette by Miss Sporty is such a nice product and I quite like it – the contouring shade has cool grey undertone and it looks perfectly natural when applied on the skin, longevity is great although my super oily skin. I apply this contouring powder with flat contour blush on my cheeks, temples, the zone below my lower lip and on my jawline, and using fluffy blending brush I slightly contour my nose. The contouring powder has intense color pay off and that’s why I dip my brush just once for each side. The highlighter didn’t impress me, because it’s way too pink for my yellow toned skin tone and that’s why I don’t reach for it.

Eyes:





1.Eyeshadow palette Wet’n’Wild Comfort Zone

This palette is one of my all-time favorites and there is no single shade in it that I don’t like. Full review on it you can read here. I’m using it during the whole year but during the autumn & winter I get most use of it. Usually I apply some of the eyeshadows in here and apply it as eyeliner with angled brush. Often I use 2-3 shade at the same time to create ombre eyeliner.  The lightest shades called browbone I also use as highlighters on the top of my cheeks. Another favorite! 

2. Impala Silicone Eyeliner 08 Black

I barely wear black eyeliner on my upper lid but I always apply it on my upper waterline to make my light & thin lashes appear fuller.  Although I’m constantly wearing contacts this eyeliner doesn’t irritate my eyes, it has good longevity (+10hrs), it doesn’t smudge and it barely fades away.  I’ve used a couple of other shades from this range and I’ve been always pleased with them so I highly recommend them.

3. Milani Baked Blush in the shade Berry Amore

As I said earlier I use this blush as and eyeshadow as well – I like applying it with shader brush all over my mobile lid, slightly smoke it with matte brown eyeshadow in the crease and finish the look with dark brown eyeliner for quick & easy autumn look.

4. Contouring palette Miss Sporty Mission Contour

Besides contouring my face using this palette, I also like to apply the contouring shade using fluffy blending brush into my crease – I blend it to my browbone for a soft smokey eye look.

5. Mascara Max Factor False Lash Epic

This mascara has quite unusual brush and I think women with long and thick lashes would like it. Mine lashes aren’t either long or thick :D so I apply the mascara and then comb & curl my lashes with the brush from Lash Sensational, which is my favorite mascara ever.  What I like about False Lash Epic is the consistency – perfect from the first coat (not too thick, not too watery), it doesn’t smudge or flake, it holds my eyelashes’s curve and it’s super easy to remove – actually a lot easier compared to Lash Sensational, and I really like it.

Lips:





1. Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Colour #Spicy

No surprise in here this season my most used lipsticks are liquid and nude as well. Recently I’ve posted full review about Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Colour #Spicy here and this lipstick is definitely THE LIPSTICK for autumn 2017 – warm, intense brown with red undertone, autumn in a bottle I adore combining it with the blush Berry Amore applied on the cheeks & on the lids - for my ultimate fall look :))

2. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour #Pink Blink

In the days whenever I wasn’t wearing Spicy I worn either this or the next lipstick, and they both looks quite, hmmm, identical.  I have full review on Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour #Pink Blink here. Pink Blink is nude lipstick, but it’s more of a muted peachy nude shade and I like pairing it with the same blush Berry Amore and peachy or orangy eyeshadow on the mobile lid + brown eyeliner. The shade Pink Blink is more universal and suitable for everyday wear than Spicy, and I won’t describe it as typical autumn shade – I would wear it during the spring for sure.  

3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream #Cannes

Full review on Cannes you can read in here. Cannes looks quite similar to Pink Blink, but for me is a bit on the pinker side. I love wearing Cannes whenever I’m rocking lighter & softer makeup – in combination with just mascara and blush, no eyeshadow, highlighter, contouring and so on. Cannes looks super girly and fresh and the shade is so universal – I’ve seen a lot of swatches on Internet and I didn’t see a single woman that doesn’t look good while wearing it, so I categorize it as extremely universal lipstick.

These were my everyday makeup essentials for autumn 2017, which are yours? 



Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures  : https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
Have a nice evening


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар