четвъртък, 12 октомври 2017 г.

Review:Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Color #200 Pink Blink (EN)








Hello everyone

Matte liquid lipsticks are total bestseller at the moment and a lot of women including myself, tend to neglect the classic lipsticks in bullet and reach for liquid lipstick – because liquid lipstick is the key for achieving the “mattest matt lips seen on Instagram”

A lot of brands incorporate liquid lipsticks in their portfolio and the newest liquid lipstick on the market is by Rimmel – their new liquid lipstick, called Stay Matte. 

Stay Matte’s color selection includes 8 shades and my choice is #200 Pink Blink.





Down part of the packaging is clear which allows you to see the actual shade of the lipstick which is quite handy in case you are having a thousands of lipsticks like me (and all of them are brown as well :D)
Amount of product you get is standard for this type of product5,5ml (0.18 fl oz)

This lipstick smells like cherries ♥ (as you may noticed already if you read my blog often – I HATE vanilla and I always complain about how every brand makes their lip products vanilla scented. Good job, Rimmel, for your scent choice :  )) The cherry scent is detectable only by application, after the lipstick is once on your lips you can’t feel it anymore.

Stay Matte has light and airy consistency, application is even and easy as well. The applicator is super comfortable to work with – I line my lips & fill them easily, basically there is no need of lipliner.





Stay Matte sets on your lips quite quick (1-2min) and after once is set you get “the mattes matt finish we are all crazy about” ;) The finish is so matte that even a friend of mine which is totally not into makeup, was impressed by the matte look of my lips and asked me which lipstick well, the mattes matte!

Once applied Stay Matte stays on the lips like untouched – no fading, cracking, no rubbing and it doesn’t come off while eating or drinking. Longevity is extremely high - +12hrs (I hadn’t worn it more but if I ever do, I’ll update the post). I apply it in the morning and then I don’t reapply it during the day, I even don’t carry it with me in my purse or bag, because I don’t need to retouch my lips. It doesn’t stain clothes or glasses/cups and is kiss proof :D I remove it with micellar water or bi-phase makeup removing lotion – I soak the cotton pad and then place it over my lips and leave it like this for a 1-2 minutes. Stay Matte is a bit harder to remove but this isn’t a surprise due to its high longevity. 

The shade I picked is 200 Pink Blink pink doesn’t show up on me and the lipstick is muted peachy-nude shade.  











I have medium skin with noticeable yellow undertone and on me the lipstick looks like a peachy nude with an orange undertone. From my lipstick collection I can compare it with NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream #Cannes (review on it will be up at the beginning of October)











 
I categorize 200 Pink Blink as universal shade that would suit many women – either with darker or lighter skin, as well as with different skin undertone.  It’s not that type of nude that would wash you off – it adds color to your face but it’s still on the neutral side. 






It is easy to pull off and combine, I personally wear it with dark smokey eyes as well with neutral everyday makeup. Great everyday shade!
 
Usually matte liquid lipsticks tend to dry out the lips. After I remove Stay Matte in the evening I notice my lips a bit dried but after I apply lip balm, I can apply liquid lipstick in the next morning without my lips being dry or cracked. 

I can’t find a single thing I don’t like in Stay Matte #200 Pink Blink by Rimmel so I can recommend it high – great color and pay off, high longevity, easy application and nice color selection to choose from.  I got my eyes on one more shade (yes, it’s brown) and I’ll definitely buy it in the near future. 

Have you tried Rimmel’s new liquid lipstick Stay Matte and what are your thoughts?



Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
Have a nice evening everyone ♥









Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар