събота, 28 октомври 2017 г.

Review:NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream & Eyeshadow #Cannes (EN)








Hello everyone  

It’s October already and today is Cannes turn to be in depth reviewed – the duo contains soft matte lip cream & eyeshadow. 

Rest of the review on the duos by NYX that I own you can read here:












The duo Cannes contains liquid lipstick in warm rose terracotta shade (which on my opinion is sort of a nude shade) and single eyeshadow in amazing green shade – I’ve already talked about them in the post about my summer everyday makeup essentials here






Soft matte lip cream in the shade Cannes is in the nude range of colors: warm and intense rose terracotta shade (terracotta is mix between brown and orange and red undertone). Cannes is not a typical light nude that would wash you out and puts the accent on the eyes. Cannes is intense and bold shade that I enjoy wearing in combination with eye makeup in warm tones – brown, orange, green as well in combination with mascara, if I want my lips to be the accent.  I always combine it with blush and highlighter in warm tones – it combines perfectly with my new blush by Milani in the shade Berry Amore (you can read a review about it here





I would categorize the shade as universal one – on some women might look more pink, on other – more orange, but it’s one of NYX’s bestsellers and I read that a lot of women think that Cannes is great everyday shade. 











Consistency is great – it glides on the lips like dream: soft, intense and with amazing payoff with just 1 coat! Longevity is great as well – Cannes lasts on my lips the whole day (+8hrs) and I need to reapply a tiny bit just in the middle of the lips. Cannes reminds me a lot of lipstick I’ve own: KIKO Smooth Temptation (review on it here) I ran out of it a few months ago so I can’t compare them with swatches.  

I can also compare Cannes with Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Color  #200 Pink Blink – I’ve already compared both lipsticks in my review about Pink Blink: 








You can read the full review on Pink Blink here

I think Cannes is great lipstick and I recommend it to those of you, which like these types of rose terracotta shades or if you like intense, deep nude lipsticks.









Eyeshadow in the shade Cannes is in extremely beautiful green shadeintense emerald green with reflective shimmers in green & gold. I love green ♥♥♥










The eyeshadow has thick and buttery consistency and high pigmentation – no need to pat the eyeshadow, just dip the brush once and apply to the lid.  Longevity in combination with eyeshadow primer is high, without primer is good – might crease at the end of the day but is not something striking looking. I like wearing Cannes all over my mobile lid, paired with some green-yellowish eyeshadow in the inner corner and smoked with deep green matte for green smokey eyes. I have full post about this makeup here:





On everyday bases I like wearing Cannes as an eyeliner – I apply the eyeshadow with an angled brush on my mobile lid and I made the tale of the eyeliner with deeper green shade. This way I create ombre eyeliner in green it’s colorful but it’s suitable for the office at the same time. 

Green is a shade that suits every woman if she goes for the right green. Although the rule says that eyeshadow in the same shade as the iris of the eye can’t make it pop I think that green really makes my hazel-green eyes pop. I was surprised to see that I have only 2 green makeup showed here on the blog: makeup in teal here and makeup in pastel & fresh green here

I should definitely try to caption more of the makeup looks I do and especially the green ones, because I love green and I wear it quite often.
I really like the eyeshadow in the shade Cannes so if you like green too, than give it a try – I personally don’t own a similar green shade in my makeup collection. 

The duo Cannes by NYX is paired really well for my liking – lipstick is in rose terracotta nude shade and the eyeshadow is in beautiful emerald green shade, so both products can be worn together. I recommend the lipstick and the eyeshadow if you are into these shades – the products are true high quality. 

That is for Cannes and next time we are moving with Manillastay tuned :))

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures  : https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар