вторник, 12 септември 2017 г.

MOTD:Green Smokey Eyes (EN)








Hello everyone

Long time no see on the rubric “Makeup of the day”, well my last makeup post was about my birthday look back in January – you can see it here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2017/01/motdbirthday-look-3-blue-brown-smokey_14.html

I really want to make more makeup post on the blog and I hope I’ll do more soon – there will be for sure makeup looks in red, copper and another green makeup looks soon : )) 

Today’s makeup is green smokey eyes – I a-d-o-r-e green





I started with applying eyeshadow base and then I set the base with some matte eyeshadow in vanilla shade (the light vanilla shade from the palette Taste of Chocolate/Flormar). Using shader brush I applied the eyeshadow Cannes by NYX all over my mobile lid as well on my lower lashline. The shade looks emerald green on the pan but on my hazel eyes and in combination with my yellow skintone it looks more like an olive green. Review on this eyeshadow will be up next month ;)

Afterwards I placed light yellowish-green shimmery eyeshadow in my innercorner (the light green shade from the palette Comfort Zone/Wet’n’Wild – review+swatches you can see here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2016/01/reviewwetnwild-coloricon-palette-738_28.html)

Then using fluffy blending brush I mixed some matte brown eyeshadow with cool taupe (shades Wrapped Up & Boxed from the palette Oh So Special by Sleek – review and swatches you can see here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/03/reviewsleek-i-divine-oh-so-special_18.html), which I applied in my crease to add some depth as well under the green on my lash line to smoke it up a little bit. 





Using tapered blending brush I mixed matte black with dark green eyeshadow (black shade is from the Sleek’s palette + the darkest green from the mentioned Comfort Zone palette by Wet’n’Wild) and I applied them both only in the outer part of my eye to smoke up the look.
 
Using an angled brush I applied matte black eyeshadow as an eyeliner on my upper lash line. Then I placed some matte sand-yellowish eyeshadow above the crease to warm up the look a little bit (The Mail/Sleek Oh So Special) and under my browbone I applied NYX Transylvania which is in beautiful champagne shade as highlight (review – here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2017/04/reviewnyx-soft-matte-lip-cream_28.html) I finished the look with black eyeliner in my waterline and 2 coats intensive black mascara (Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious).




 
As I said many times – I lve green and I think this shade (+red) suits hazel eyes best and makes the pop. 

This makeup looks isn’t suitable for everyday or daytime but in my free time I often do my makeup in similar green shades and I match it with monochrome outfit or with my favorite green dress. 

Here on the blog I have another green makeup posted – in teal, which is greenish-blue shade. You can see it here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2016/05/motdbeautiful-teal-kiko-colour-sphere_22.html

I won’t stop saying that green is beautiful color and looks incredible incorporated in makeup – green eyeshadow, eyeliner or eye pencil, green smokey eyes is in my top 3 favorite makeup looks

How do you like green smokey eyes?


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone ♥

1 коментар:

  1. Beauty originates internally. This adage must have been said to you at least once. There is a lot of truth in it, and even though it's often difficult to grasp, we should all make an effort to abide by this maxim even more. To help you constantly feel and look your best, acetyl l carnitine no matter what, we have gathered all of these recommendations for you.

    ОтговорИзтриване