понеделник, 28 август 2017 г.

Review:Bourjois Loose Powder #01 Peach (EN)








Hello everyone

In the post about Bourjois Air Mat foundation I mentioned the powder that I am currently using for nearly 4 months Bourjois Loose Powder in the shade 01 Peach for which will be today’s review.

Applying powder is a must for ladies with oily skin like me and that’s why I never skip this step. For over 2 years I wear only loose powders because they tend to mattify oily skin better and look way more natural applied on the skin.

Bourjois’s loose powder is super popular product from their range and I had basically no doubts to give it a try.




 
The powder comes in plastic packaging which is quite inconvenient – the holes are way too big and too many and duo to the fact that the powder is extremely fine, it pours like water from them. As you can see I put sticking plasters to 2 from the 3 rows with holes to prevent the powder from spilling around.  I definitely think the packaging is really inconvenient and I hope Bourjois would remake it to make it more convenient. 

There is a foam rubber which I didn’t think I’ll use but I found out that I like the way it applies powder on my face. 

Amount of product you get is huge32grams (usually powders contain between 8 and 15 grams) I have this powder since the beginning of May and I’m using it everytime I do my makeup (at least 5 times a week) and I’m halfway through it so I’m sure 1 packaging would last at least for ½ year everyday using which makes it extremely frugal.

Color selection includes 2 shades: 01 Peach and 02 Rose but these shades are more like nuances and don’t add color to the face – applied on the skin the powder looks transparent.  01 Peach is more yellowish shade and 02 Rose is more pinky. I choose 01 Peach because I have yellow skin undertone, but the difference between the 2 shades is minimal. 





The powder has light and barely detectable powdery scent. 

The texture of this powder is extremely soft and light – it is pouring out from the packaging just like water, imagine how fine it is! No matter what amount of powder I’m putting on my face this product doesn’t crease in my nose area or lids, it doesn’t look cakey and it looks even. I definitely categorize this powder as the finest powder I’ve tried until now. It looks so natural on the skin – I’ve worn it alone or over foundation. Up to now I’ve worn it with 2 Bourjois foundations: Air Mat (review here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2017/06/reviewbourjois-air-mat-foundation-03_14.html) and Healthy Mix (review here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2017/04/reviewbourjois-healthy-mix-foundation_12.html) and I want to mention that it works perfectly with both of these foundations, although their different finishes. Whenever I’ve worn it alone I applied it over my face cream and it mattifyes my skin without adding any color. 

The effect that this powder gives is fixing the makeup and mattifying the skin. It looks so natural duo to its fine texture, it doesn’t add any extra color, it doesn’t makes my pores more visible, it doesn’t give white cast to my skin and it doesn’t irritate my skin. The matte effect is longlasting in colder days (+8hours) and in humid weather is shorter (around 6 hours – after that I need to mattifye my skin).
 
This powder is suitable for women that want their skin to looks natural with makeup, that are looking for a product that fix their makeup and gives good mattifying with fine powder. It’s not suitable for women that are looking for high coverage powder and high longevity in any weather conditions. 





Overall: the only thing I don’t like in this powder the packaging. I like the texture, the way it feels & looks on my skin, the huge amount of product you get, the mattifying and fixing it gives.

I am really pleased with Bourjois Loose Powder and I’m definitely going to repurchase it after I finish this packaging, despite the fact that this amount of product would last me at least for the next ½ year.

Have you tried Bourjois Loose Powder and what are your thoughts?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар