четвъртък, 24 август 2017 г.

NOTD:Flormar Full Color #51 Funky Magenta (EN)








Hello everyone

This summer I am in manicure apathy (as you can tell from my manicure posts :D I mean the lack of manicure posts on my blog) and I’m wearing the same nail polish over and over again (straight 3 months up to now). I decided to show you the nail polish I’m exploiting before I finish the bottle which will happen in the near month or so – Flormar Full Color Funky Magenta.





Full Color isn’t new collection from Flormar – it’s available on the market at least for 2 years but I hadn’t bought any nail polish from it because I’ve read bad reviews about the nail polishes. In June I got a new bag for the summer in magenta (bright pink-purpleish) and I wanted to combine it with manicure in the same shade. I didn’t own anything identical in my nail polish collection so I had to research in the stores and Flormar Funky Magenta was in the shade is found that match my bag perfectly. To be honest I bought it only because of the shade – bad reviews were still in my thoughts and I crossed my fingers this won’t stain my nails (I read about really bad staining!)





Flormar claims full opacity on the nail with just 1 stroke which I agree – a couple of times I was in a hurry and I applied only 1 coat + top coat and my manicure lasted straight 3 days in perfect condition, but whenever I’m doing my manicure properly I prefer applying 2 coats for brighter and deeper color. Brush is medium thick but it’s not maxi. Finish is classic cream and consistency is on the ticker side. The color is bright pink with purple undertone (=magenta) – for me this is an universal shade because I would wear it not only in the summer, but in the rest seasons as well. Plenty of women think that red is the most universal shade but for me pink this shade is pink – I always have at least 1 pink nail polish for the days I don’t know what shade I want to wear on my nails. Longevity is high5 to 10 days my manicure is perfect (I always apply top coat). On the photos I am wearing 2 coats + top coat.





I’m really pleased with the quality of this nail polish and 2 more shades from this collection got my attention 1 bright coral and 1 nude with fine golden shimmers in it and I might buy them too after I’ done with my manicure apathy :D I remove Funky Magenta only to apply it again and that is for over 3 months! Funky Magenta it’s an absolute favorite for summer 2017 and I can’t stop wearing it combined with my bag (btw it’s from Bershka) and the lipstick Addis Abeba by NYX that you already read a review on it (or in case you’ve missed it – you can read it here
 
I’m really pleased with Flormar Full Color Funky Magenta and I’ll definitely repurchase it when I’m done with this bottle (which will happen soon due to the fact I’m using it nonstop).
 
How do you like the collection Full Color by Flormar?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for even more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone ♥


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар