вторник, 28 март 2017 г.

Review:NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream & Eyeshadow #Prague (EN)






Hello everyone

I keep reviewing NYX's duos and today is Prague's turn. I've talked more about the NYX's duos in my post about Monte Carlo – here:http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2017/01/reviewnyx-soft-matte-lip-cream_2.html











 

The print on the advent calendar is super cute – the famous Orloj watch on Staromesti Namesti square, the significant for Prague street lamps, mistletoe & snowflakes and some music related signs.





The soft matte cream Prague as you can tell from the bottle is in a cool toned fuchsia shade with noticeable blue-purple undertone. Applied on the lips looks exactly like in the bottle – it doesn't get darker or lighter as sometimes these type of shades tend to get. On my opinion Prague would suit women with neutral and cool skin undertone and mostly brunettes with dark eyes.





I have really yellow toned skin and I have hazel eyes and this shade doesn't look good on me like most of the cool toned lipsticks. Pigmentation is high and it doesn't require more than one coat to look great – with Milano from the same line I had to apply 2 to 3 layers to look even on my lips. Longevity is also better compared to Milano – I get 4-5 hours of wear without need of reapplying, but if you eat or drink something you'll have to reapply. It does look like a stain. Prague is really good lipstick and if you like the color you'll probably like the lipstick as well. 





Prague is very nice shade for brunettes and women with cool or neutral skin undertone – I didn't like how it looks on me and I wish it looked better, but this shade makes me look even more yellow-ish. Pink is not “my” color and it doesnt look good on me – that's it :) 
 






The single eyshadow in the shade Prague is in a classic silver shade, really sparkly and it has shimmer finish. It's highly pigmented and it doesn't require more than one dip in it to apply even on the lid. When applied shimmers are still visible. The consistency feels soft and slightly buttery which I like, longevity is high – I don't have problem with fading or creasing during wear. Prague crumbles just a bit when i'm dipping my brush into.











 I personally wouldn't wear the duo Prague together – I would pair the lipstick with black eyeliner and the eyeshadow with light pink/beige lipstick with cool undertone.
 
On my opinion this duo would suit women with cool or neutral undertone – as I said I have really yellow toned skin and thats why warm colors and golden in particular suit my complexion a lot better than cool shades and silver. I would wear the eyeshadow Prague in the inner corner up to the middle of the mobile lid and smudge it with black, like a classic smokey eyes but I won't wear it all over my mobile lid silver doesn't suit me this much. I won't reach often for this duo as I'm using Monte Carlo and Milano and not because the products are bad quality – they are both highly pigmented, they had good longevity and they are easy to apply but they just don't look good on me to wear it on everyday bases. If you're with warm skin undertone I suggest you to skip the duo Prague, but if you have cool or neutral undertone – give it a try, you'll probably like them :)

In case you've missed my review about Milan you can read it here:
 http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2017/02/reviewnyx-soft-matte-lip-cream_10.html
 
Like my facebook page: https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
 
Have a nice evening everyone ♥

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар