неделя, 14 август 2016 г.

Review:Catrice Nude Illusion Foundation |#020 Rose Vanilla| (EN)






Hello everyone

In the post about my everyday makeup essentials (here:http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2016/07/revieweveryday-makeup-essentials-summer_22.html) I mentioned the foundation I’m currently using. After I was impressed with the quality of the powder from the same Nude Illusion collection by Catrice (review here:http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2016/06/reviewcatrice-nude-illusion-loose-matt_16.html) I decided to give the foundation a try as well. I was looking for a lightweight foundation that has light to medium coverage, UV protection, mattifying effect and longwearing as well, because I have really oily skin and I need good longevity.  After a couple weeks of searching & testing I decided to buy Nude Illusion.

Catrice claims longevity, effectluminous mattand soft focus, light consistency and the right amount of mattifying, UV/UVB filters and moisture agents.

Packaging is clear glass flacon that has a pump (most hygienic choice for a foundation). 
Amount of product you get is standard – 30ml
Color selection is so pooronly 3 shades (010 Nude Ivory, 015 Nude Vanilla, 020 Rose Vanilla), mine is the darkest Rose Vanilla. To be honest Rose Vanilla is a bit too light and rose to match my yellowish skin tone but according to the light coverage and adaptivness  the difference is barely noticeable
Consistency of the product is really light and airy, just what you’ve expected from a product that has light coverage.  
Coverage, as I said is light you can build it up to medium.  I personally never apply more than 1 coat of foundation. Coverage is comparable to bb cream – it evens out the skin tone, but it doesn’t cover any scars, acne or spots. 
Finish is really luminous matt at first when applied is more on the luminous side, but a few minutes after applying sets and becomes matt, but not completely matte, more of a matte with some glow from within – I mean matt to luminous is 60:40 (what an explanation!! :D). 
Longevity of the foundation is goodpaired with the powder of the same Nude Illusion collection is whole day, but just the foundation alone has weaker longevity around 5 hours and after that my skin gets really oily and I need to set it with some powder. 
УV-protections isn’t high enough – 20, but it’s enough for in the city. In the summer I personally apply higher sun protection under this foundation. 





I apply Nude Illusion using a flat or angled foundation brush with synthetic bristles – 1 pump is enough for my whole face but now, in the summer I go for 2-3 drops which I apply just in the center of my face. It looks good also applied with fingers, but I much prefer using my brushes. It’s suitable for sensitive skin my skin is really sensitive and I didn’t get any redness, pimples or irritations. It looks super natural when applied, just like  „2nd skin or  ”no makeup fresh face look”, it doesn’t make my pores, fine lines or dry patches more visible.
Here’s how looks applied on my skin over my day cream:





Im really pleased with the quality of this foundation, it’s perfect for everyday use and for me does what it claims to do.
I like the light coverage and texture, the finish luminous matt, practical packaging and the fact that once is applied it look so natural and youthful and I feel like I’m not wearing any makeup.
 What I don’t like is the color selection although I find a shade that almost matches my skin tone, even the darkest shade is light for me and a bit too pink as well. I would love to buy a shade darker and more yellowish. Longevity alone is around 5 hours for oily skin, but if you aren’t a fan of powders and you have oily skin, longevity might be a problem.

This foundation is perfect choice for those of you who are searching for a product that provides light coverage, not dry matt finish, UV protection and natural looking skin.

It isn’t suitable if you have medium to dark skin, looking for a perfect matte effect, medium to high coverage and high longevity.

I would definitely repurchase this foundation. I’m looking forward to try the newest foundation Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Foundation.

Which one is your favourite foundation/bb cream to use on everyday bases?


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instaram for even more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Приятна вечер ви желая ♥



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар