вторник, 16 февруари 2016 г.

Review:Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick #31 (EN)








Hello everyone

Golden Rose Velvet Matte lipsticks are one of my all time favouritematte, intense colors and extremely longlasting. A few weeks ago Golden Rose added few new shades to the Velvet Matte collection – #28, #29, #30, #31, #32, #33 and  #34.

When it comes to lipsticks and lip products at all I’m all about the nudes girl. Since I dyed my hair lighter I was looking for a bit deeper nude shade with brown undertone. Finally I picked #31- beautiful wearable nude with neutral brown undertone which suits my medium skintone  perfectly. 









I own 3 more of those lipsticks and I wrote in depth review about them here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/06/reviewgolden-rose-velvet-matte_52.html, so today I’m going to talk only about the shade of #31.

 #31 is beautiful wearable nude with brown undertone, perfect for every makeup look and for everyday use. My skin it’s medium and it has noticeable yellow undertone, but on fair skin this might appear as pure brown shade, not as nude.
 
This nude lipstick (as well as most of the nude lipsticks) makes the imperfections on the lips more visible – you definitely need to exfoliate and hydrate for perfect looking nude lips.





I really like this lipstick and I wear it everyday since I first got it – it looks natural and delicate and looks like it’ll be my all time favourite nude lipstick
Which one is your favourite nude lipstick?

Like my facebook page: https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар