вторник, 10 ноември 2015 г.

Review:Borujois Smoky Eyes #15 Bleu Nuit Palette (EN)








Hello everyone

Today’s post is review on this beautiful blue piece of jewelry - Bourjois Smoky Eyes palette  #15 Bleu Nuit (Blue night).

The palette is part from the permanent collection of Bourjois, which contains 14 more palettes.

Every palette has 3 eyeshadows and using them youre supposed to do smoky eyes look.


Packaging:

The packaging is really compact, lightweight and plastic. The plastic is actually really cheap – I use to keep my palette in a makeup drawer and I don’t use it quite often but it looks so gross now, like I had it since years but basically I’ve used it maximum 10 times till now. Theres also a fluffy sponge applicator (which I hadnt use) and color scheme on the back which shows where you should apply every color.


Color selection:

 *on the left side the eyeshadows are applied on bare skin, on the right - over an eyeshadow base
 
1.Silver:

 



This color is silver, the finish is quite glittery with bigger glitter chunks and smaller silvery shimmers. From all the 3 colors this one has the softest consistency, it crumbles a lot when you touch it with your makeup brush.  When applied it doesn’t look quite opaque – you can see the glitters. As I mentioned it, it crumbles so much that you need to do your eye makeup first and then continue with your face makeup. It looks best applied over thick matte eyeshadow base. I personally don’t really like this eyeshadow – it’ s nice color, but it’s hard to use and I can see it only used in the inner corner of the eye or topped over another eyeshadow to give some glittery touch. It’s definitely not the typical highlighter shade which would be suitable for any look. I think that this eyeshadow would be more useful if it has satin finish. 


2.Classic blue





This color is bright classic - blue in the palette looks like it has satin finish but applied it’s completely matte. The consistency is a bit dry, which is normal for the baked eyeshadows, the pigmentation is good, but I prefer applying this color over thick matte eyeshadow base. This way I’ve used it in this makeup look here:http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/03/motdpop-of-colorroyal-blue-en.html.


3.Navy blue





My favourite color from this palette and one of the prettiest in my entire makeup collection. This is the color of navy blue midnight sky with thousands stars black base with fine dark blue shimmers in it. It looks amazing on brown and hazel eyes and I’ll show you makeup using it soon. The consistency is a bit dry, but not as much as in the previous color. The color payoff is super good, as you can tell from the pictures. 












Longevity:

Bourjois claims 8hour longevity on the lids but I doubt this would happen. I never wear any eyeshadows without an eyeshadow base underneath but these are kind of dry so they won’t stay on the skin or a long period of time. Applied over eyeshadow base they stay on the lids until I decide to remove them.


Overall:

I kind a like this palette. The quality is nicethe eyeshadows are pigmented enough and have kind of dry consistency. The color combination is nice for doing blue smoky eyes but I personally wouldn’t do my whole eye makeup with this palette – I miss a good highlighting shade. I would prefer the light silvery color to have matte/satin finish instead of glittery so I can use it underneath my browbone and for blending the other blue colors.To be honest I don't think I'll buy another palette from the Smoky Eyes collection.

What are your thoughts on the trio palettes Smoky Eyes byBourjois? Tell me in the comments below.


Like my facebook page: https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com 
/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар