неделя, 20 септември 2015 г.

NOTD:Dusty Raspberry |Flormar Neon N001| (EN)








Hello everyone

Since autumn it’s right around the corner I feel like I don’t want to wear bright neon manicures anymore and I go for more cooler and dusty shades.

Flormar Neon N001 is also dusty raspberry shade with greyish undertone. It looks delicate and elegant and it works as perfect transition from the bright summery neons to the autumn shades.





It looks best applied on 2 coats, it stays on my nails for about 7-8 days and it looks good both on pale and darker skin. I decided to decorate it a bit so I added one decorating stone in similar color in the beginning of my nail.

At the end of the summer I want to wear shades like thisnot too bright and not too dark at the same time.






Which are your favourite nail polishes for this time of the year?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар