сряда, 24 юни 2015 г.

Review:Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipsticks |#02, #11 & #26| (EN)






Hello everyone

The collection Velvet Matte from Golden Rose is so popular in the beauty blogs and it seems like everyone is impressed by the quality so I decided to give them a try and I pick 3 lipsticks – 2 neutral & 1 bright shade.

The whole collection contains 30 lipsticks and there’s choice for everyone’s taste.

Every lipstick comes with individual sticker so you can be sure nobody has tried it before you. The packaging is in marsala shade, lightweight and stabile.  .

It contains– 4,7gr. The lipsticks have vanilla scent.





The consistency is creamy, the application is easy, the longevity is pretty satisfyingaround 4 hours and it stays like stain. Im applying the lipsticks around 3 to 4 times a day.

The finish isnt completely matteI would say it is creamy matte.
The cons of this lipstick is the fact that it’s a bit drying – if I wear it through the whole day, at the evening my lips are feeling a bit dried and chapped.


Golden Rose Velvet Matte #02











is dark mauve colorthe typical & popular Kylie Jenner shade. I would say this colour is pretty universal and it suits women with neutral, warm or cold skin undertone. #02 is perfect everyday color but I prefer wearing it in the autumn & winter time.


Golden Rose Velvet Matte #11











is bright fuchsia shade with red undertone. On my lips it looks like a raspberry color. I like pairing it with small cat eye & soft cut creasefast, easy & eye catching summer makeup.


Golden Rose Velvet Matte  #26










is a peachy shadethe perfect combination of light coral & nude. This is my all time favourite lipstick shade. I’m wearing it through the whole year on everyday bases – on my medium dark skin with yellow undertone it looks like a nice nude, but if you do have pale skin definitely test it before buy – it might look orange on you.

So if you are looking for a matte lipstick give Golden Rose Velvet Matte a try they are comfy to wear, not too drying and have big range of colors.

Which one is your favourite shade from Velvet Matte?

Like my facebook page: https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар