вторник, 9 юни 2015 г.

NOTD:Neon Pink & Flowers |Catherine Arley #702| (EN)







Hello everyone

Today’s manicure is absolutely summery – fresh combination of bright hot pink neon & flowers decoration.

The neon hot pink nail polish is Catherine Arley #702 – beautiful pink shade with slightly coral tint. This is the only nail polish I’ve used 2 bottles of and this is my 3rd one – see how much I love it ♥.





As the most neon nail polishes this one has poor opacity and jelly consistency – for longer nails like mine you’ll need 3 coats and for shorter – you can go with 2. Sometimes I like wearing it over a white base and it turns out almost fluorescent: D. It dries out really fast and I barely put any top coat over it. The longevity is super – a week on my nails without top coat.


I decided to decorate it with some flowers so I first put a coat of white cream nail polish on my ring finger. After it dries out a bit I put carefully 5 golden decorating stones. After that I apply some dots using my dotting tool and some of the same neon hot pink nail polish.





I’ve done this makeup with yellow nail polish instead of decorating stones and I pretty much like it, but I still can’t decide which one I like more. What do you think?





If you are looking for bright neon hot pink nail polish for the summer definitely give Catherine Arley #702 a chance. It’s one of my favourite for the summer, it looks great as a pedicure and I always got lots of compliments whenever I wear it J.

Which is your favourite neon pink nail polish?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар