петък, 15 май 2015 г.

NOTD:Pastel Yellow & Neon Glitter |Yes Love G11-6| (EN)






Hello everyone

Almost 2 months ago I showed you the beautiful bright pink nail polish Yes Love G11-4 from their collection Neon Glitter here and I mentioned that I really want the yellow nail polish from the same collection. I received the yellow nail polish as an unexpected gift and since then I wear it every week and I just can’t get enough of it – it’s so summer, fresh, bright and non typical shade and I’m inlove with it






Yes Love G11-6 is a gorgeous banana yellow pastel shade with neon glitter chunks in purple, pink, green and orange in different sizes added in it. The consistency is really watery and a bit hard to apply (the pink one has easier application). To achieve full coverage I applied 3 coats and added some top coat, because Yes Love G11-6 dries out half matte.





Since I applied 3 coats and the consistency is so watery, it turns out like the jelly sandwich – effect and 3D dimension.
Yellow is definitely a non typical colour for manicure and it doesn’t suits every skin color.  If you have really pale skin my tip is to wear this nail polish when you have some tan – to make it pop.





I really like this manicure and it seems like this would be my favourite nail polish for the summer  J . Soon Ill receive the white nail polish from this collection as well and Ill write a review about it too.




How do you like yellow manicure?

Like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary


Have a nice evening everyone

1 коментар:

  1. Hi Alison :)

    Thank you for the kinds words :)

    I looked at your website and there were plenty of interesting & useful things. I would love to try some items from there :)

    Have a nice day,
    Preslava

    ОтговорИзтриване