петък, 10 април 2015 г.

NOTD:Fresh Mint |Flormar #424| (EN)






Hello everyone

The mint shade is my favourite color for the spring & summer. The mint nail polish #424 is my most worn nail polish during the spring timethe color has the perfect amount of blue and mint, it is so fresh and bright and I simply adore it!





The opacity is full in 2 coats, it is easy to apply, the brush is standart and it dries out pretty fast. The shine isn’t pretty good so I added some top coat.




A few days ago I bought some nail decorating stones and I decided to add one on every nail. I applied it carefully over fresh applied nail polish and then I put some top coat on top. I really like how it turns out – the manicure is eye catching, easy to do and pretty longlasting at the same time.





Mint is the only green shade I like wearing on my nails and during the spring & summer I’m wearing it almost every week. Flormar #424 is probably the most popular drugstore mint nail polish and if you hadn’t use it yet the definitely give it a try ☺.





How do you like this manicure? Do you wear mint nail polishes during and which one is your favourite?

 or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар