сряда, 18 март 2015 г.

Review:Sleek i-Divine Oh So Special Palette (EN)





Hello everyone ♥

Today’s post is review for my most used & absolutely favourite palette – Sleek iDivine Oh So Special.

Since the moment I first saw this palette I decided that I want it really bad and soon after I add it to my makeup collection and I use it almost everytime I do my makeup.




I own this palette since the beginning of November and as you can tell I use it a lot. Most of the colors in this palette you had already seen in my makeup looks so I also add links where you can find them.

Sleek Oh So Special is perfect for my tasteI use all of the colors. Using this palette I can create neutral, simple and everyday makeup as well as dark, smokey & intensive looks. Whenever I travel I always take this palette with me.



The packaging is black and pretty compact. I find it a bit difficult to open you can be sure that it won’t open by itself in your makeupbag.

I swatched & described the eyeshadow from the top row from left to right.








Bowis matte vanilla shade with really poor pigmentation. I can barely see it on the swatches as well on my eyelids. I use it for blending when I want to soften the darker shades. To be honest I think that this is the only color that is a miss in this palette – this shade could be more pigmented & useful.








Organzain the palette this shade looks like a shimmery beige with copper undertone but on my skin it shows up like a rosecoppery. This eyeshadow has really shimmery finish and it’s consistency is almost creamy. When applied on the lid it is absolutely opaque.








Ribbonin the palette this looks like a light intense coral shade but on my skin it shows up like a light orange with pink undertone. This eyeshadow is matte, its not really opaque with one swipe but when you pat it on the lid the color turns into intense & bright coral. You can use this shade also as a blush.








Gift Basketthis eyeshadow has really shimmery, metallic finish. In the palette looks like a bronze color but on my skin it shows up like a coppery – bronze. This eyeshadow is completely opaque with just one swipe, it’s consistency its almost creamy. I have a makeup made with  Gift Basket, which you can see herehttp://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2014/10/motd-copper-taupe.html








Glitzthis color is interesting mix between blue, grey & silver. It’s finish its shimmery, the consistency is also almost creamy. Thie eyeshadow is really opaque and is a non typical color. I had a makeup look using it here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2014/12/motdfestive-silver-look_30.html








Celebratethe color is deep plumy shade, it has black undertone, it’s really opaque and it has a shimmery finish. Here I had a makeup look using it: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2015/01/motdbirthday-look_14.html








Pamper baby pink, matte finish, poor pigmentation. To make the color pop I pat it with concealer brush over a thick matte eyeshadow base. You can use this color as a blush too.








Gateauthis is my favourite color from the whole palette☺. On the pictures and on the swatches it looks just like a regular shimmery pink shade but it is actually a frosty pink shade with golden shimmers and when applied it looks like a rosegold. You can pat it for more intensive look or you can apply it with fluffy brush over you lids for a nice rosegold wash of color. Also I like using it on top of different colors to add some rose – gold shade. I use it here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2015/03/motdmy-go-to-look-1-en.html








The Mailsand beige with yellow undertone. It is pretty similar to my natural skin color. It has a matte finish, good pigmentation and I use it for blending in my crease whenever I do makeup in warm colors.  







Boxedcool brown shade with matte finish. I use it for my crease and its literally perfect – its has the perfect pigmentation, its buildable and there are no fall outs on my cheeks when I blend it. Sometimes I use it to fill in my brows and it looks quite natural. I use it on my crease in this makeup: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2015/02/celebrity-inspiredkylie-jenner_20.html









Wrapped Upits a nice mixture between grey, brown and purple. цветът е смесица от сиво, кафяво и малко лилаво. It has matte finish, good pigmentation and its buildable. It looks different everytime depending on the other colors in the makeup – this makes it really multifunctional. I use it for my whole eye makeup here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2014/11/motdmatte-taupe-smokey-eyes.html  and here I use it on my crease: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2015/01/celebrity-inspiredlana-del-ray_26.html









Noirmatte and really pigmented black. It blends nicely and it’s easy to work with. Sometimes I wear it as an eyeliner – I apply it with an angled brush on my top lid.  






Im really pleased with the quality of this palette. For me Oh So Special is definitely must have and I’m sure that if I ever hit the pan 
on all of the colors I’ll buy it again. I really sorry that I hadn’t buy the limited edition palette Arabian Nightsjust when I purchase it it was sold out L .

Do you own any Sleek palettes? Which one is your favourite?

I havent done a review on makeup until now so I want to know if you want me to do more like this or you prefer me to do more makeup of the day posts/ step by step tutorials/ manicures?

I hope you enjoyed this review & find it helpful

Like my facebook page: https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар