вторник, 24 март 2015 г.

NOTD:Bright Pink & Neon Glitter |Yes Love G11-4| (EN)


Hello everyone

Spring is finally here and the past days I wore spring inspired manicure on my nailsfresh and bright light pink with colourful neon glitter in it ☺.




For this manicure I used the nail polish Yes Love #G11-4. You can find their nail polishes on e-bay and amazon. Their collection Neon Glitter contains 12 bright pastel shades with colorful neon glitter. All of them are super cute and I personally would love to pick the yellow for sure.




Yes Love #G11-4 is bright light pink (almost neon) jelly base with purple, yellow, orange, green and coral glitters in different sizes. The consistency is really watery and if you want to be completely opaque you have to apply 3 layers. I personally applied first 1 layer of opaque creamy white nail polish (Classics 04) just to make the pink stand out more. After that I applied 2 coats of Yes Love #G11-4. It was easy to apply and the brush is comfy to work with.




To finish the look I added a thick layer top coat just to smooth out the nail surface and to add shine to the manicure, because  #G11-4 dries out half matte.




I really like how this manicure turn out and I’m sure that I’m gonna be wearing it pretty often on my nails during this spring and the summer. It looks super cute and girly. The neon glitters make this manicure eye catching because every nail is different from the others :D.

If you like bright pastel manicures and glitter then definitely take a look at the collection Yes Love Neon Glitter.
How do you like this manicure and would you wear it?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар